- How Assistance Dogs Australia use Leads to work with cold lists #Salesforce
- Happy New Year and looking forward to an amazing 2013!
- Common Grounded…Gone-vio…de-Luminated…I’m sure I could go on :)
- supporter360 is now integrated with GoFundraise – come and see the webinar!
- The new supporter360 development blog
- Top 3.14159 Tips for Choosing a CRM to Meet Your Fundraising Needs lnkd.in/T-7vxk 3 days ago
- What would you do? My top 10 for fundraisers. lnkd.in/DRKTrj 1 week ago
- RT @itforcharities: SolarAid use salesforce & @supporter360 for donor mgt & developing it for sales-facing activities #salesforcelive... 2 weeks ago
- RT @itforcharities: childs i foundation use @supporter360 for donor mgt & salesforce to manage children's info #salesforcelive #nptech #crm 2 weeks ago
- lnkd.in/hvj_yH Hi Victoria, as Ivan said the bigger cost is generally in the implementation - if you're going to build your... 1 month ago
Category Archives: #ConBeard
Just stumbled across this, looks like there are even more reasons for customers of Blackbaud and Convio to be unsure of what the future holds…hope it doesn’t drag on for too long. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120118006745/en
Just catching up with some of the gossip around the purchase by Blackbaud of Convio (let’s call them ConBeard for ease…if you’re not sure where the ‘beard’ comes from the answer’s in here!). Found this great response from Allen Gunn, founder … Continue reading
Anyone interested in the world of NFP technology will have been interested to see the purchase of Convio by our good friends at Blackbaud. These are interesting times in the world of technology generally and it’s not always clear what … Continue reading